The Hell in Vietnam | 300Mb Only
no chances of survival, we should smile at our foe. Surprised by such behaviour, he would hesitate for a fraction of a second. This unbelievably short period of time meant the fine line between death and life. It gave way for other arguments and we had full cartridges of them. We would kill hundreds of enemies this way, leaving behind dead bodies, with the eyes telling the story of surprise and our smiling faces.
By no means was it an ordinary war. Our foe was faceless, bereft of identity. The whole Vietnam was our enemy. Its climate, terrain, mud, jungle, mosquitoes and short, weird inhabitants, armed with Chinese weapons and unreal ideals.
In terms of military strength, we outpowered the enemy. We had state-of-the-art technology, napalm, helicopters, artillery support, communications, supplies of equipment. No way we could lost? Way. It is hard to imagine any army capable of defeating foe who is nowhere and everywhere at the same time, foe who fights on his own ground, which for us was hostile, alien and hard to understand. With time, we learnt some rules of that world, we grasped the gist of fighting there. However, it was primarily the fight for survival.
Ho Chi Minh, the leader of the communists in Vietnam, once said: you can kill ten of my men with the loss of just one of yours, but you will still lose, and I shall prevail. At the early stages of war in Vietnam, we treated those words as a madman’s babble. Towards the end, we had to acknowledge they were true.
* Become an officer of the US Army and participate in one of its most bloody conflicts.
* 8 highly playable missions, giving you many hours of great entertainment.
* Detailed models of the US Army weaponry from 1968: M16 A1 assault rifle, M14 semiautomatic rifle, M79 CAW grenade launcher etc.
* Equally detailed models of the weapons used by the Vietnamese army: AK-47 assault rifle, PPsh 41 automatic, RPG-7 rocket launcher etc.
* Various military equipment for both sides of the conflict – PBR patrol boats, Huey and Mi-4 helicopters, BRDM armoured scout cars, and even F-4 Phantom planes.